Samples drawn according to the type of ambulance
- In Type 1 ambulances – Extraction of 1 EDTA tube of blood sample for biobank (10 mL)
- In Type 2 ambulances – Extraction of 1 tube of blood sample (10 mL) for biobank + 1 EDTA tube of blood sample (2 mL) for the processing of POCs.
- This device is assembled to an adapter, thus allowing the reading of the test to be analysed.
- Its use is as simple as pressing its buttons following instructions and automatically, this cube shows the result on the screen.
- This result is subsequently recorded in the electronic CRD.